Slip on the SRP BlurFix3+ 55mm Filter Adapter with the appropriate filter (sold separately) and capture the crisp blue skies and stunning, color-correct coral reefs that you see in professional photo and video. The BlurFix 55mm Filter Adapter lets you attach any 55mm filter to your GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4 standard housing. Filters both expand and enhance the photographic possibilities of your GoPro HERO camera by reducing glare in sun and snow, correcting colors underwater or preventing the blurry “jello” effect during aerial photography, just to name a few.
SRP took the best features of their original BlurFix and incorporated them into the BlurFix 55mm Filter Adapter, which boasts an easy, slip-on design that can be completely sealed with air, sealed with liquid or unsealed for a variety of applications in and out of the water. Learn more about these applications on the BlurFix3+ 55mm Filter Adapter instructions.
- BlurFix 55mm Filter Adapter only works with the GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4 standard housing.
- Slip-on design enables easy installation and removal, and filters screw onto the adapter for a reliable hold during high-speed applications.
- Computer-machined, rugged Delrin frame withstands years of heavy use without warping or cracking.
- Design allows the user to create a sealed space between the filter and housing. It can be sealed with air, water or other liquids and it can also remain unsealed for flooding during dives and other underwater film shoots.
- Interior O-ring provides a solid grip on the housing and helps to form seal.
- Three included exterior O-rings fit most filters. For information on filter installation and compatibility, please visit the instruction page.
- For above water applications, the area between the camera and filter* can be sealed against dirt, water, and snow intrusion using the supplied O-rings**. Please visit the instructions page for greater detail.
- Included nylon lanyard lets you tether the adapter to your camera for a little extra security during high-impact sports or diving sessions.
* This statement refers to the use of 55 mm filters other than the CYD filter like circular polarizer and neutral density filters.
** A seal may not form with all filter makes and models.